How Close To Burnout Are You? Surprising Ways To Build Resiliency
Downsizing, restructuring, perfectionism, doing more with less, disconnection, a lack of control and appreciation. Everyone experiences some degree of job related stress. The right level of stress is essential to maintain peak performance. However, too much can lower productivity, lead to burnout, and decrease satisfaction.
HAVE YOU EVER...
Burnout is more than a bad day or a difficult week. It's a problem that significantly interferes with one's health, productivity and happiness. But that doesn't mean you should let it affect your quality of life.
Burnout was added to the World Health Organization's list of official medical diagnoses. Burnout is often the result of spending too much time on activities that consume energy and insufficient time on activities that energize.
The key to building resiliency is to understand the factors that make a person vulnerable and the impact of ignoring these signs. Attendees will utilize the S-O-S Principle to integrate positive opportunities and surprising solutions into a busy work life. Learn how to quickly recover, ward off fatigue and burnout, and become more engaged in your life.
- Identify the workplace conditions that contribute to burnout
- Understand the key indicators of burnout and the impact of ignoring these signs
- Utilize 3 categories of strategies in developing a meaningful and relevant Personal Action Plan based on the S-O-S PrincipleTM to ward off fatigue and burnout
- Utilize workplace strategies to recover from stress, become more engaged in your life, and increase your ability to connect with those around you
RESULTS AND REVIEWS
“Great ideas on how to handle stress - very high energy, got group involved.”
– First Line Mortgages
“Good revitalization - had fun with co-workers - good use of activities.”
– Family And Children's Services of St Thomas/Elgin
“Everything was very informative. I've learned some new ways of coping with stress.”
Beverly's presentations include insights, practical tools and strategies based on her proprietary S-O-S Principle™. This S-O-S Principle™ ensures that the right strategies are considered for your unique situation, so that you can avoid overwhelm, achieve optimal health and live an engaged life.
RESULTS AND REVIEWS
PATRICK CARR | Corporate President