Workplace Stress To Workplace Success
Over half of Canadian workers reported that they felt stressed and had too much to do in too little time. ~Angus Reid Group
Downsizing, restructuring, perfectionism, doing more with less, disconnection, a lack of control and appreciation. Everyone experiences some degree of job related stress.
HAVE YOU EVER...
Some stress is essential to maintain peak performance. However, too much job stress can lower productivity, lead to workaholism, create burnout, increase medical claims, and decrease employee satisfaction. The key to coping is to understand the factors that make a person vulnerable, to remove or modify those sources of stress that can be influenced and to find beneficial coping strategies for those sources that can't be controlled.
Understand the causes of work stress and stress symptoms. Learn how to deal with stress using proven stress management techniques.
This workshop helps you identify your top sources of workplace stress. Through assessments, you see if you are working at your optimal stress level and identify the types of symptoms that may be linked to your stress. You will be encouraged to develop a personal stress action plan based on the S-O-S PrincipleTM, by identifying positive opportunities and utilizing practical approaches and solutions to integrate these techniques into your busy work life.
- Identify the key sources and causes of workplace stress that affect you and your co-workers
- Understand the factors and symptoms of workaholism and burnout and the impact of ignoring these signs
- Utilize 3 categories of strategies in developing a meaningful and relevant Personal Action Plan based on the S-O-S PrincipleTM to ward off fatigue and burnout
- Utilize workplace strategies to recover from stress, become more engaged in your work life and increase your ability to deal with workplace stress in the future
RESULTS AND REVIEWS
“Great ideas on how to handle stress - very high energy, got group involved.”
– First Line Mortgages
“Good revitalization - had fun with co-workers - good use of activities.”
– Family And Children's Services of St Thomas/Elgin
“Everything was very informative. I've learned some new ways of coping with stress.”
Beverly's presentations include insights, practical tools and strategies based on her proprietary S-O-S Principle™. This S-O-S Principle™ ensures that the right strategies are considered for your unique situation, so that you can avoid overwhelm, achieve optimal health and live an engaged life.
RESULTS AND REVIEWS
PATRICK CARR | Corporate President