S-O-S: From Surviving to Thriving with Success
Lessons To DeStress, Decompress and Gain More Life
Is your work day highly stressful? Does it get any less chaotic when you walk through the door at the end of the day? You are not alone. The key to gaining more happiness, more satisfaction and more joy, is to put into place the right strategies for YOU. This is not a one-size-fits-all presentation.
HAVE YOU EVER...
"Stress Is A Fact Of Life"
For many people, every day stress can build to a level that seems too difficult to handle and can leave us feeling depleted. These reactions can leave us exposed to a variety of illnesses and injuries or can take us away from our life goals.
It's not too late.
Resiliency can be learned. With three simple questions, this interactive workshop helps you to choose the most effective strategies based on the S-O-S Principle™ that will allow you to bounce back after a stressful situation, minimize your negative stress symptoms and reactions, and take back your life.
This workshop is MORE than just about exercise or eating right. Implement a framework that can be used for the smallest annoyance to the biggest of challenges. Discover how to effectively respond, cope and garner support, so that you can finally focus on living your best life.
OBJECTIVES: Here’s what you can do to take charge
- Understand the key concepts around chaos, stress and resiliency in order to implement the right plan
- Recognize the harmful effects stress has on your body and the impact of ignoring these signs using our Personal Assessment Check List
- Know how to recognize the early warning signs that stress is building up so that you can deal with it before it impacts your health
- Ask three simple questions in developing a meaningful and relevant Personal Action Plan
- Generate actionable ideas to overcome life's challenges and gain more happiness, satisfaction and joy
RESULTS AND REVIEWS
We hear over and over from audience members that this presentation is not like other stress management sessions where you are given a couple of strategies to try or are motivated, but with no real tools to use. It is common to get testimonies back stating “This was AWESOME" or "I can use the S-O-S Principle anywhere".
“Best Health and Safety Committee presentation.”
– Imperial Oil
“Thank you for your positive energy, practical and realistic suggestions.”
– Halton Peel Dental Association
“Eye opener – could listen to her all day”
– Ontario Power Generation
Beverly's presentations include insights, practical tools and strategies based on her proprietary S-O-S Principle™. This S-O-S Principle™ ensures that the right strategies are considered for your unique Personal Action Plan, so that you can control the reactions to stress, build resiliency against live's challenges and live a healthy and flourishing life.