Harness Your Energy - Build Your Resilience
How To Ensure That You Can Bounce With The Best Of Them
We are tired out and worn out. Many of us report that we do not do anything to deal with our stress, mostly because we have very little energy left at the end of the day. Success in our high pressure world hinges not just on your knowledge, but also on your ability to recover and remain energized. The key is to understand our natural rhythms and work with them rather than against them in building our resiliency.
HAVE YOU EVER...
OBJECTIVES - Here’s what you can do to take charge
- Understand the different types of stress busters that can be performed in the workplace that can release the physical effects of stress, protect your health and enable you to relax more and feel better
- Recognize your energy cycle, avoid the afternoon slump and work with your body's natural rhythms instead of against them to recharge yourself throughout the day
- Utilize various resiliency strategies based on the S-O-S PrincipleTM to increase and restore energy such as power foods and adequate sleep
- Utilize deep breathing as a primary relaxation and focusing technique, perform several types of 'deskercises' that can relieve tension and avoid various obstacles that prevent using the stress buster strategies
RESULTS AND REVIEWS
Audiences tell us that they can feel the difference. It is common to get testimonies back stating “Loved the deskercises" or "That was so much fun".
“Every convention should begin this way.”
– Calgary City Teachers Conference
“Everything was fantastic - Liked at desk and home techniques.”
– Cott Beverages
“Great range of ideas - organized, lively and very practical.”
– Durham Campus Teachers Conference
Beverly's presentations include insights, practical tools and strategies based on her proprietary S-O-S Principle™. This S-O-S Principle™ ensures that the right strategies are considered for your unique situation, so that you can avoid overwhelm, achieve optimal health and live an engaged life.