High Performance Leadership and Building Team Resiliency
LEADERS DEALING WITH STRESS WORKSHOP
Canadian workers who trust their employers are more committed to their organizations, report good communications in the workplace, believe they have influence over decisions that affect them and were less likely to leave or miss work due to illness than those who reported a weak relationship.
HAVE YOU EVER...
Successful organizations know that healthy employees are a competitive edge however, there are systemic and organizational factors that affect the mental health of workers. Company leaders are in a unique position to assist employees in recognizing and dealing with the various causes of stress and symptoms of stress faced in the workplace. Managers and leaders must be supportive of their employees and they must be able to plan and program effectively for their employees. However, less than 50% of top performing companies are providing leadership training to their first-line, mid-level or senior managers.
Two major areas important to progressive leaders will be addressed in this workshop - the stress that you, as a leader, face in your day-to-day functioning and the skills to help detect, assess and minimize the causes and symptoms of stress that those in your team may be facing. It will explore a variety of useful, workable and practical ways to help your team relieve stress, improve productivity and support your team in achieving their objectives.
- Proactively identify the various causes of stress that are negatively impacting your team's lives
- Recognize your team's behavioural, physiological and psychological stress symptoms and responses and the impact of ignoring these signs
- Utilize various stress management strategies to decrease the impact of stress on team performance based on the S-O-S PrincipleTM
- Build an SOS framework for effective stress management and reduction programs in your workplace
- Share and implement best practices information to assist your team and build a workplace based on fairness, respect and openness
RESULTS AND REVIEWS
“Excellent - more aware of my team members.”
“Reinforced that taking care of the people side is important.”
– TELUS Mobility
Beverly's presentations include insights, practical tools and strategies based on her proprietary S-O-S Principle™. This S-O-S Principle™ ensures that the right strategies are considered for your unique situation, so that you can avoid overwhelm, achieve optimal health and live an engaged life.
RESULTS AND REVIEWS
PATRICK CARR | Corporate President