On The Hunt For Joy, Success and Meaning
How To Create The Well-Being You Desire And Build The Life You Want
Do you worry about being stretched too thin? Do you feel like there is never enough time to do it all? We are struggling to balance our multiple roles. The key is to understand that true well-being and balance has little to do with time management and more to do with meeting our core priorities. When we know what we want, our life satisfaction increases and we are able to experience more joy, success and meaning in our life.
"Guilt Leads Us To Feel Like A Failure"
HAVE YOU EVER...
"Balance is not measured in days, hours or minutes"
Life places many demands on our time and energy and work-life balance can feel like an unrealistic dream. Many of us feel like we are constantly juggling and not often fully engaged in what we are doing. Balance is not a static condition that you can possess and preserve. It is an activity that you continually engage in as you make corrections throughout your life. Balance becomes the harmonious integration of all aspects of your life.
This interactive and reflective work life well-being workshop helps you to examine the results of a lack of 'balance' in your life, as well as suggestions for living life based on the S-O-S PrincipleTM. This presentation will provide you with an opportunity to focus your goals and examine your life to bring well-being to it using activity management strategies. These achievable changes will allow you to design the life you wish to lead.
OBJECTIVES - Here’s what you can do to take charge
- Discover the results of a lack of balance that are impacting your enjoyment of life
- Identify the many areas of importance in your life and use simple activity management techniques so that you can let go of what is weighing you down
- Examine various aspects of life in order to eliminate the energy drainers and utilize simplification and de-junking strategies in order to free up your mental and physical energy
- Be aware of your energy cycles when setting a daily plan so that you can recover more quickly and feel more engaged throughout the day
- Gain clarity, a sense of direction, and motivation to get what you really want and live according to what matters in your life with contentment, calmness and connection
RESULTS AND REVIEWS
Audiences tell us that managing their 'circles' is a great visual. It is common to get testimonies back stating “I get it now" or "I'm not alone".
“Engaging, awareness about issues you don't think about.”
- Palaire, Roland et al
“Fabulous - well paced - time for talk, reflection and listening.”
– Calgary City Teachers Conference
“Doable ideas and action plans - A+”
– HHHS Health Unit
Beverly's presentations include insights, practical tools and strategies based on her proprietary S-O-S Principle™. This S-O-S Principle™ ensures that the right strategies are considered for your unique Personal Action Plan, so that you can control the reactions to stress, build resiliency against live's challenges and live a healthy and flourishing life.