40% of the 767 companies surveyed planned to increase incentive programs and only 10% thought they would decrease them in the coming year.
- 26% of workers said that providing special perks is an effective way to improve employee retention
- 40% of employees surveyed valued early dismissal on Fridays
- 20% of workers wanted easy access to gyms
- Casual dress code was the most preferred perk by 18% of employees
- 17% of employees wished their employer would provide daily lunches
- 16% of employees wanted massages to relax in the workplace
- 12% of employees most wanted napping rooms or pods in their offices
- 12% wanted office-provided transportation or organized carpooling
- 8% wanted a snack cart
- 6% of workers wanted an on-site daycare
Click to access more Corporate Wellness Resources
Stress and wellness specialist, Beverly Beuermann-King translates current research and best practices information into a realistic, accessible and practical approach through her dynamic stress and wellness workshops, on-line articles, e-newsletters and media interviews and through a collaboration called Awakening The Workplace. Visit www.WorkSmartLiveSmart.com for more on Beverly and her wellness work.
©Articles available for reprint – please include source as
Beverly Beuermann-King, www.WorkSmartLiveSmart.com
If you have some strategies to share – comment on this posting!