CREATING PSYCHOLOGICAL HEALTH AND SAFETY IN THE WORKPLACE
Click this Green Cart Button to add your order to PayPal Checkout which will show up on the right
Fill out Form with the number of registrants. Then click the PayPal Icon at the bottom of the order to proceed to Check Out
After completing the Paypal Check Out, please forward the names of the registrants, their email addresses and your company name to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can reserve your seats.
Terms and Conditions
By registering for this program, you agree to these terms and conditions:
- Space is limited and accommodation will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. We encourage you to register all of your key leaders at the same time.
- Participants agree to attend the workshops during the scheduled time frame and if for any reason you are unable to attend, please contact Beverly Beuermann-King as soon as possible to provide us with the name of a substitute to attend the workshop on your behalf.
- Refunds: There will be no refunds after 7 days prior to the delivering of the first module.
- Cancellation or Postponement: In the case that the workshop/module has to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, and a new date can not be scheduled, appropriate registration fees will be reimbursed.
- Liability: By completing the registration form, you acknowledge that Beverly Beuermann-King, and R 'n' B Consulting Corp. assumes no responsibility or liability in connection with the services of any venue proprietor or shall they under no circumstances, be liable to any participant for indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive or special damages, including but not limited to lost profits, even if it has been apprised of the likelihood of such damages occurring. You agree that you will not bring any claim against R 'n' B Consulting officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with this program.
- Conduct: If a participant acts in any way which in our opinion is likely to cause any harm or nuisance to any person in the workshop, they will be required to leave the venue and shall not be eligible for a refund of their fees paid. All participants must comply at all times with the health and safety policy of the venue.
- CASL Compliance: We will communicate with all registered participants using the details provided on the registration form. We will not provide this contact information for use to any other business outside of our own.
"Creating Psychological Health And Safety In The Workplace Program will help you and your key leaders to address the challenges unique to your particular organization and tailor programs and policies to build a healthy and safe workplace."
Each of the three modules contains selected learning resources needed to move you and your team forward as you develop your psychologically healthy workplace.