Women Road Warrior Business Travel Tips For Less Stress
What business travel tips do you use to be a successful road warrior? Road Warriors are the ones that go on business travel the farthest, the fastest, the most often and go to the most unusual places or most extraordinary lengths to give service to their clients or community.
These women road warriors are business leaders who travel around the country to ensure that things are running smoothly. They may be our politicians who are working on our behalf to make sure our communities are safe, healthy and prosperous. These women road warriors are speakers, educators and trainers who bring skills and strategies to teams coast to coast. And often they also provide care to their children and the elderly.
Stress and Being A Road Warrior
If these road warriors are also women and caregivers, the stress of being on the move can become overwhelming and managing the stress requires focus on a variety of business travel tips.
Beverly’s Hot Business Travel Tips For Building Resiliency and Being A Successful Road Warrior:
- Be healthy. Road warriors can burn themselves out, so know how to cope with stress, relax and take care of yourself regardless of the environment. If you are a road warrior who flies, learn the business travel tips around avoiding jet lag.
- Stay connected to your family and friends. Leave notes. Use social media and on line chat rooms. Plan for social times when you are not on the road.
- Keep things simple and uncluttered. Don’t pack a lot of extra stuff. Keep your work area orderly so you can easily find what you are looking for.
- Find balance. Have a life outside of being a road warrior to reduce stress at work – hobbies/activities that bring pleasure and fun
- Be patient. Business Travel Tips often suggest that situations like long lines at the airport just give woman road warriors a chance to catch up on reading or a moment to focus on your breathing.
Contact Beverly about hosting a stress management workshop for your teams on how to reduce stress at work. Discover tips to deal with stress and encourage workplace wellness!
If you have some strategies to share – comment on this posting!