Regretful Situations and Difficult People.
These things can play on our minds and lead us to becoming angry, frustrated, hurt, guilt-ridden or even embarrassed.
It is time to let them go.
5 Tips To Let It Go:
- Identify those situations or people that pushed your ‘buttons’
- Recognize the emotions behind these situations and then do something to relieve the tension. Try deep breathing, a hobby or exercise
- Positive self-talk. Reaffirm that you are doing the best that you can
- Take time for yourself on a regular basis and especially once you notice the pressure building
- Rely on your supports to relieve the emotional tension, remove the source and/or provide care so you can get a time out
These things can play on our minds and lead us to becoming angry, frustrated, hurt, guilt-ridden or even embarrassed. Click to tweet
Sometimes stepping out of the situation provides new insight and perspective. Letting go can be the first step in obtaining a more realistic perspective.
Beverly’s Hot Tip For Building Resiliency and Celebrating Let It Go Day:
Make it a point to never regret. Regret is an appalling waste of energy. It is only good for wallowing in. Unknown author
If you have some strategies to share – comment on this posting!