Evaluate Your Life: Do You Have Balance?
Have you ever had balance? Without taking the time to evaluate how things are, it is nearly impossible to make the changes you need to make in order to create the life you wish to lead. What does your balance look like?
Building Resilience By Evaluating Your Life
Evaluate Your Life Day is an opportunity to sit down and review. It is a time to pause and reflect. What are you not happy with? Would you like to change anything? What are you proud of? Is everything going well?
In my workshops, I help people look at what they are spending their time and energy on and then we discuss how would they like their life to be and how are they going to move or can move in that direction.
It is not easy and it is messy.
Beverly’s Hot Tips For Building Resiliency And Celebrating Evaluate Your Life Day:
It is easy to wish that things were different. But to be different, we must evaluate first. This takes effort. So sit down and make notes. Click to tweet
- We need to understand our priorities. What do we want?
- We need to make active decisions to make these things a priority. This isn’t about wishing – it is about doing.
- When we make active decisions based on our priorities, guilt has no opportunity to grow.
- We need to know that we are not superhuman. There are only 24 hours in a day. Be realistic about what you can and can’t do and the time it takes to make these changes.
- Be thankful. Not everything needs to be changed in your life. Remind yourself frequently about what is right in your life.
Contact Beverly about hosting a workshop for your team in creating balance and building resiliency. Discover strategies for building a full and flourishing life!
If you have some strategies to share – comment on this posting!
Relaxation Day Article
National Relaxation Day – August 15
Stress And Relaxation Techniques
Leave a Reply