Aon Hewitt conducted a Rapid Response Survey on wellness programs.
The most common elements of a wellness program are
- employee and family assistance programs (EFAPs) (currently offered by 88% of respondents)
- newsletters (64%)
- lunch-and-learn sessions (60%)
- on-site fitness, yoga and nutrition classes (37%)
- online health risk assessments (HRAs) (39%)
- coaching to support behavioural changes (17%)
- on-site biometric risk screening (11%)
- concierge services for health-related questions (11%)
Stress and wellness specialist, Beverly Beuermann-King translates current research and best practices information into a realistic, accessible and practical approach through her dynamic stress and wellness workshops, on-line articles, e-newsletters and media interviews and through a collaboration called Awakening The Workplace. Visit www.WorkSmartLiveSmart.com for more on Beverly and her wellness work.
©Articles available for reprint – please include source as
Beverly Beuermann-King, www.WorkSmartLiveSmart.com