Be Electrific Today!
Electrific. I have no idea what this word means, but isn’t it a great word? When I hear it, I think of great, terrific, electrifying, bubbly, energizing…..
Actually the day is a celebration of Edison inventing the light bulb. That’s a bit of a letdown isn’t it?
Let’s go back to the word ‘electrific’. How can you be electrific?
Often we find ourselves just going through the motions. Days run into each other. Life can become boring and stagnant.
Beverly’s Hot Tips For Celebrating Electrific Day:
- Share a smile with those around you. Greet your family the way you wish to be greeted
- Do something fun – just because
- Say thank you to your co-workers, to your boss, to your spouse
- Think of something positive to say to each person that you connect with today
- Get plenty of sleep so that the energy you have bubbles out from you
- Wear something bright to pick you up from the winter blahs
Do your best to be electrific 🙂
PS I just came in from outside and I most certainly am filled with electricity (static) …now to run my feet along the carpet and touch the door handle.
If you have some strategies to share – comment on this posting!