Excellent Programs often fail because:
- They don’t have true commitment from all levels of management
- They are not accepted by the employees that they are designed to serve
- They don’t get the resources they need to continue
- They don’t address the most important health and wellness issues
- They may not be effective interventions to address the specific issues
To ensure that wellness programming efforts are successful:
- Learn as much as you can about the situation: environment, the people and their issues
- Find out about their health needs: facts, opinions and resources
- Gain acceptance: from employees, unions and from all levels of management
(Source Health Canada)
Does your company have buy-in from all levels?
Is it important to your decision makers?
Are you measuring ROI?
Revised from original post 2004
Do you need someone to work with your teams on developing a resilient culture?
If so, Beverly Can Provide This Training. Please feel free to call and discuss the details at: 705-786-0437
If you have some strategies to share – comment on this posting!