Spring Fever – Is a physiological and psychological shift in the body’s response to changing seasons.
Forget about chocolate and oysters. The changing ratios of light and darkness announcing the beginning of spring invariably put the whole animal kingdom into a quiver. Not only is love in the air but so is the return of our energy and rise in our moods.
Statistically, at least half of the people who live in the northern latitudes of USA and Canada experience more intensely the symptoms of Spring fever. Spring fever is caused by an adjustment in body chemistry and seasonal biology. It is not as much an illness as it is a condition.
Beverly’s Hot Tip For Celebrating Spring Fever Week:
Take advantage of the increase in energy and look at
- organizing and cleaning out your space to give it a fresh feel
- getting outside to enjoy a brisk walk and the breath of new life that we can see in nature
- getting back into hobbies that provided you with pleasure and enjoyment
Take advantage of the rise in your mood and look at
- ways of connecting to those around especially family, friends and co-workers
- ways of showing your special someone how much you care
If you have some strategies to share – comment on this posting!